Do you feel lost in the voiceover industry? Not sure about your voiceover business marketing or goal-setting? As a voiceover business marketing consultant, I can help you navigate the maze that is the voiceover industry.
Through a series of sessions either online or in person, I can help you or your group think, plan, and execute like a business.
The 1-On-1 Diagnostic: I will ask you a series of tough questions about your voiceover business, make a diagnosis, and together we will craft an Action Plan to get your voiceover business heading in the right direction.
Individual and Group Sessions:
Business and Finances
- How to Manage your Finances
- How to Set Goals
- How to Manage your Time
- How to File your Taxes as a Voice Talent
- How to Manage your Workflow
- How to Build an Effective Rate Sheet
- How to Analyze your Voiceover Business and Marketing Strategies
Marketing & Branding
- How to Think like an Effective Marketer
- How to Evaluate your Website
- How to Brand yourself as a Voice Talent
- How to be a Successful Voice Talent in a Smaller Market City
- How to Build a Sales Funnel
- How to Retain Clients
- E-Learning Narration
- Explainer Video Narration
To learn more about me, changes in the voiceover industry, and strategies for running a successful voiceover business, enjoy these interviews:
Mike Lenz podcast interview
Jamie Muffett podcast interview
VO Meter podcast interview
Pro Audio Suite podcast interview
#TLDCast eLearning podcast interview
Book Jump audio book podcast interview
Voice Over Body Shop 2016 interview
Voice Over Body Shop 2018 interview:
Live with Squacky podcast interview
It is a privilege working with Tom Dheere. He really knows and understands the business. He has also helped many voice talent and is overall important to the Voice Over industry. David Goldberg, CEO (Chief Edge Officer) of Edge Studio, the Voice Over company.
Tom is a great resource for ideas on organizing one’s business. Melissa Exelberth, Voiceover Actor & Narrator.
Tom’s class at FaffCon was a game changer for me. Mark “Monk” Schane-Lydon, Adjunct Professor at Bard College at Simon’s Rock
Tom knows a lot about the Voice industry and he knows a lot about People. Roxanne Coyne, Bilingual Voice Artist and Narrator
Tom has been an invaluable asset to my career. Dara Rosenberg, Voiceover Artist/Narrator
Tom is knowledgeable and patient, a wonderful combination. Alanna O’Brien, Performing Arts Professional
He’s a very well organized thinker and doer; brilliant at communicating strategies and pulling original ideas out of you. Sarah Coomes, Actress/writer
Tom gave me tools to set more accurate goals, and most importantly, Tom helped me develop a ‘scaffolding’ to keep my business productive even in the day-to-day trenches of ‘life happens’. Linda Joy, Voice Over Actress
Tom Dheere is a New York-based voice actor with over 20 years of experience. He has narrated thousands of projects for hundreds of clients in over a dozen countries. Tom’s experience as a corporate trainer as well as a voice talent make him uniquely qualified to help both aspiring and veteran voice talents navigate the voiceover industry.
Previous engagements include:
- Edge Studio “Business and Money 201″ and “Marketing 201” coach and instructor
- Abacus Entertainment coach and instructor
- FaffCon 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 session leader
- FaffCamp 1 & 2 session leader
- VOICE 2012 presenter
- VoiceoverXtra webinar leader. I’ve also written articles for them.
- Dallas Voice Acting, Vegas Voicers, and Tennessee Voiceover Exchange Meetup Group guest speaker
- Media Communication Association International North Jersey chapter panelist
- 2014 Audio Publisher Association Conference panelist
- World Voices Organization guest speaker
- VO Atlanta presenter, panelist, and panel moderator
- Audio Publisher Association time management webinar panelist
- NE Audiobook Retreat panelist and instructor
- CineTech Expo panelist