Do you feel lost in the voiceover industry?
Not sure how to market yourself, set goals, or effectively manage your time or finances?
As a voiceover business consultant, I can help you navigate the maze that is the voiceover industry.
Through a series of sessions either online or in person, I can help you or your group think, plan, and execute like a business.
The 1-On-1 Diagnostic: I will ask you a series of tough questions about your voiceover business, make a diagnosis, and together we will craft an Action Plan to get your voiceover business heading in the right direction.
Individual and Group Sessions:
- Setting Goals
- Time Management
- Filing Your Taxes as a Voice Talent
- Managing Paperwork
- Building a Rate Sheet
- Recording Booth Etiquette
- Cost/Benefit Analysis
- E-Learning Narration
- Explainer Video Narration
Marketing & Branding
- 4 Words That Will Kill Your Marketing
- What Your Website Says About You
- Brand Yourself
- Thriving in a Smaller Market City
- Using Pay to Play Sites to Your Advantage
- Find Your Passion, Find Your Marketing Niche
We can talk about anything you want relating to the voiceover business. Have an idea for a session? Let me know!
Rates and references are available upon request. Recommendations can be reviewed on my LinkedIn profile. Enjoy this podcast interview to learn more about my background, changes in the industry, and strategies for a successful voiceover business.
It is a privilege working with Tom Dheere. He really knows and understands the business. He has also helped many voice talent and is overall important to the Voice Over industry. David Goldberg, CEO (Chief Edge Officer) of Edge Studio, the Voice Over company.
Tom is a great resource for ideas on organizing one’s business. Melissa Exelberth, Voiceover Actor & Narrator.
Tom’s class at FaffCon was a game changer for me. Mark “Monk” Schane-Lydon, Adjunct Professor at Bard College at Simon’s Rock
Tom knows a lot about the Voice industry and he knows a lot about People. Roxanne Coyne, Bilingual Voice Artist and Narrator
Tom has been an invaluable asset to my career. Dara Rosenberg, Voiceover Artist/Narrator
Tom is knowledgeable and patient, a wonderful combination. Alanna O’Brien, Performing Arts Professional
I first got a glimpse of Tom’s brilliance through a seminar he gave to the Tennessee Voiceover Exchange, and I knew right away that I needed his detailed analysis for my own voiceover business as well. Michael Schwalbe, Voiceactor
He’s a very well organized thinker and doer; brilliant at communicating strategies and pulling original ideas out of you. Sarah Coomes, Actress/writer
Tom gave me tools to set more accurate goals, and most importantly, Tom helped me develop a ‘scaffolding’ to keep my business productive even in the day-to-day trenches of ‘life happens’. Linda Joy, Voice Over Actress
Tom Dheere is a New York-based voice actor with over 20 years of experience. He has narrated thousands of projects for hundreds of clients in over a dozen countries. Tom’s experience as a corporate trainer as well as a voice talent make him uniquely qualified to help both aspiring and veteran voice talents navigate the voiceover industry.
Previous engagements include:
- Edge Studio “Business and Money 201″ and “Marketing 201” instructor since 2011
- FaffCon 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 session leader
- FaffCamp 1 & 2 session leader
- VOICE 2012 presenter
- VoiceoverXtra webinar leader. I’ve also written articles for them.
- Dallas Voice Acting, Vegas Voicers, and Tennessee Voiceover Exchange Meetup Group guest speaker
- Media Communication Association International North Jersey chapter panelist
- 2014 Audio Publisher Association Conference panelist
- World Voices Organization guest speaker
- Voice Over Body Shop guest
- VO Atlanta presenter, panelist, and panel moderator
- Audio Publisher Association time management webinar panelist
- NE Audiobook Retreat panelist and instructor
- CineTech Expo panelist
Let me guide you to a more successful voiceover business with proven strategies uniquely adapted to fit you and your business. Schedule a VO Strategy Consult today!